These are my links for November 18th – November 20th:
- Is a stranger trustworthy? You'll know in 20 seconds
I think you're trustworthy!
- Watching less TV, being more active and sleeping more is linked to a healthy body weight in young children
Duh! They have to do a study on this!
- Alcoholics' 'injured brains' work harder to complete simple tasks: Finger tapping study shows alcoholics may recruit other brain regions
- Brain study reveals how successful students overcome math anxiety
I think exercise would help! Also games like Gotcha or Quick Math
- More than 1 in 5 U.S. children poor, Census says – Yahoo! News
Exercise directly counterbalances the ill effects of poverty
- PE class marches to different beat – San Antonio Express-News