These are my links for October 24th – October 27th:
Archive for October 2011
These are my links for October 19th – October 22nd:
- Rubber Hand Illusion mind body proof
Shows mind body connection
- Can our brains be Plastic? IQ can change
IQ can change in teen years
- Exercise can improve brain function and ease depression
- Limit TV for Toddlers
No Tv under 2
- Omega-3 fatty acids shown to prevent or slow progression of osteoarthritis
Another reason to take omega 3
These are my links for October 2nd – October 9th:
- Fatty acid test: Why some harm health, but others help
Western diet and omega 3 in the news
- Sociability may depend upon brain cells generated in adolescence
Another reason to exercise for our high school kids!
- Monkeys 'move and feel' virtual objects using only their brains
This is very futuristic and a little scary!
- Exercsie raises test scores in Australia
Same results in Australia!
- Bilingual brain may start to fade by age 1
- The Joy of Skipping
Skipping is an indicator of reading readiness!
- Exercise your Way
Action Based Learning at Mitchell Elementary in Charleston, SC
- Physical activity linked to executive function
These are my links for September 24th – October 2nd: