These are my links for September 19th – September 23rd:
- Less Play Time = More Troubled Kids, Experts Say
The importance of play
- Have Brain Fatigue? A Bout of Exercise May be …
Physiology of brain explained
- TV found to have negative impact on parent-child communication and early literacy compared to books and toys
Too much TV is not good for later learning
- Preschoolers' grasp of numbers predicts math performance in school years; Early number sense linked to elementary math scores
ABL LAB at ts best!
- Serotonin levels affect the brain's response to anger
You are what you don't eat as well!