These are my links for July 27th – July 29th:
- MinnPost – D.C. Dispatches: Increased pressure to perform on academic tests is forcing state schools to cut physical education classes
Cutting PE is not the answer
- Sitting can actually kill you
Get off your seat and onto your feet!
- Light To Moderate Physical Activity Lengthens Life
Engaging in light to moderate physical activity can lead to a substantially longer life, according to…
- Good, bad news on U.S. children – The Answer Sheet
Where does your state rank?
- Early puberty linked to obesity in girls – Health – Health & Fitness – Life & Style – The Times of India
- How music training primes nervous system and boosts learning