These are my links for March 24th through March 28th:
- Princeton study results confirm dangers of high fructose corn syrup sweetener
Washington Examiner story
- High-fructose corn syrup prompts considerably more weight gain, researchers find
- High fructose corn syrup linked to liver scarring, research suggests
- Teenagers programmed to take risks
They choose the thrill rather than foresee the future
- What Are Brain Gym Exercises?
- Is There an Obesity Tipping Point in Infancy?
Risk factors for obesity start in early infancy — even before birth — which is why many obesity researchers think prevention efforts must start earlier than school-age
- High Fructose Corn Syrup and obesity
- SPARK ing Learning
- Fit Body Fit Brain
Jean Blaydes Madigan quoted in Healthy and Fit Magazine